Saturday, March 22, 2014

Ooh Baby I like it RAW!



I often wonder the logic behind a man giving you everything except a title. A man will wine and dine you, buy you gifts, socialize together, travel and give you the D..... RAW! When you speak of making it official, I mean we're playing house anyway right? Why not make it official? Then you get every excuse under the sun as to why the time isn't right or we're still getting to know each other. In the same breath your trying to give me the uncooked sausage!

Some men have their priorities mixed up and most of them are just confused. Maybe someone can explain this logic to me. I really don't get it. They don't want to be used but they are putting themselves in that situation and then start to look at the woman crazy because she's talking about a relationship. Well we are looking at you like your crazy! We look at you like your confused! Maybe it's the way you weed out the good ones from the bad ones. I wouldn't exactly say our leading women on, maybe your honestly working toward giving her a title but I feel like until then there shouldn't be any RAW gifts exchanged, that's when shit gets real!

No comments:

Post a Comment