Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Really Mr. O'Reilly?



MR. O'REILLY is out of line for this! Beyonce' is a married woman but first she is a GROWN woman! Beyonce' is a mother and pop artist. She is not to mold the lost little girls of the world!! If anything she is a great roll model because she has a career. She's never been in the media dating a lot of different men like most of these starlets. She was married BEFORE she had her daughter. I think Bill should look at these facts and I get Russell wasn't trying to touch the subject but he could have done a better job at defending the song but then again, that's not his job.

This song "Partition", nor does any other SEX DRIVEN song, which is 99% of music, has any effect on the community anymore than it did before this song came out. Partition will not be the last sex driven song to be made or played. As far as Bey being a role model. No, not all the way. Maybe partially. I can see a woman being INSPIRED by her, saying I want a career first, build a relationship/friendship/partnership with my husband and then have a child. Great. I think Bill has it all wrong. He didn't get enough with Ludacris!?

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you on this. Great blog sis

    ReplyDelete