Wednesday, March 19, 2014

On The Fence - Fly Young Red

Okay, so, I came across this video and BEFORE YOU WATCH it let me say! 2 Things. 1. I am all for self expression. This is a free country we are all FREE to express ourselves. 2. Even though we are all equal I'm not okay with this being a rap song. I think Hip Hop has come way too far. I'm all for honesty but we are are not ready to have things like this mainstream. The reason I was debating on blogging about it is because I never want to PROMOTE things that I don't agree 100% with. With that being said, take a look!




At first I was a bit confused at the title and the lyrics. I thought it was like any other rap song that refers to sex. Throw that boy pussy like, give me that box! BUT NO, that's not what he's saying! He's referring to the anus as a BOY'S PUSSY! *Shocking* Not to mention I didn't notice the dancers were guys until further along in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment