Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Highlight & Contour [Tutorial]


Hello ladies, you probably have noticed the new "IN" thing for your make-up is Contouring and Highlighting of the face. Usually this technique is used for the movies or photo shoots or video shoots, now ladies are doing it for their every day evening and night looks.

If you are not familiar with make up or if you are like myself who likes the natural look, all the applications make looks scary but if it's done right the outcome will be beautiful. You don't have to wear it every day or on a quick run to Target. You can Contour and Highlight as you see fit. Me, I would Contour and Highlight if I were going to a red carpet event or out on the town with my ladies, when I know there will be lots of pictures taken.

I found this tutorial via Youtube check it out and if you need to pause and take notes, you should. Don't be ashamed to take your questions to your desired make-up counter and have the professionals help you out. Enjoy!





Video by: Lipstickmafia01
Instagram: _AsianDope_

No comments:

Post a Comment