Wednesday, March 5, 2014

O.P.I LIQUID SAND NAIL POLISH

O.P.I Liquid Sand nail Lacquer is the hottest and coolest nail polish right now! It sets as a matte textured finish in beautiful and bold colors! Here is a tutorial video on how to apply the Lacquer. Its not as different as the usual lacquer, still very easy. Check it out!


 

 Cool right!! Its so simple to apply and remove. Are you into designs? Here's a gallery of ideas to design your nails with the new O.P.I Liquid Sand nail Lacquer!

  image You can find O.P.I Nail Lacquer at any ULTA store or your local beauty supply store (if they sell it). A sure fire way to get the exact color you desire is to download the O.P.I app to your smart phone or tablet, find the name of the color, and purchase online at AMAZON.COM! You will not be able to purchase O.P.I from their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment