Thursday, May 8, 2014

Best of the Met!




KIM K!! Soon to be Mrs. West! I love this dress! I love the color especially! I think the slit was perfect. Her make up, hair and shoes flowed perfectly. The pocket was a cute lil feature to the dress.



Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
This dress is very fun and sexy, with leather and leopard print! It also looks comfortable! Because the Met Gala is all about being artistic in your clothes I can see why she wore this but this is also a dress I think you can wear out to the club!



Actress Hailee Stenfield
This dress is GORGEOUS!! I love the way it flares at the waist! You can almost never go wrong with Black & White! The shoes were completely OFF! With the peep shoes feature at the bottom of the dress. She should have worn a black heel.



Erykah Badu! No GIRL, NO! Just NO! 


Emma Stone! I love her most in her natural red hair! The skirt itself stands out to me. Even though this is a casual outfit its looks so pretty and it's still so appropriate for this event!


Queen BEY!! Gorgeous! I love the black. Its shimmery which brings more attention to the sheer parts of the dress. I love the old time Hollywood veil! She is Flawless!


Dita Von Teese! I love how this dress shows off her hour glass shape. The mermaid style dress enhances her shape. The color red plays beautifully off of her pale skin but the top seems like it just doesn't fit right! Still, she is killing this dress!


The Met Gala, formally called the Costume Institute Gala and also known as the Met Ball, is an annual fundraising gala for the benefit of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute. It also serves as an opening celebration for the institute's annual fashion exhibit.

--  Jae Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment