Friday, August 15, 2014

J.Cole - Be Free [Tribute to Mike Brown]



Press PLAY while you read this!

Most of us have been staying glued to our Instagram accounts and televisions keeping up with the Mike Brown story. I usually don't have a comment until everything has played out. I don't think this situation is going to die down anytime soon!

I think this situation is different because this is the "straw that broke the camels back". I think the people are fed up. Not just black people. All people, the Human race as a whole. Because truth be told, black people aren't the only people who are victims of police brutality. I personally feel like enough is enough. I;m sure everyone else feels the same way. I am not a victim of police brutality but I have been harrassed, profiled and my vehicle illegaly searched in my city of Compton by two female cops. I wasn't even driving. My car was off and I was parked. It all goes hand in hand.

J.Cole has released this song "BE FREE" and It brought tears to my eyes. His voice is so infectious! J.Cole has also provided the audio of Mike Browns friend telling us what happened and you just feel like your right there! You feel like you witnessed the incident. You feel like it happened to you.

- Jae Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment